Measures for the containment of corona virus and handling of covid-19
With the increasing occurrence of the novel corona virus also in our region, we have taken measures to protect our customers, our employees and our suppliers. EMO is closely monitoring the current situation and is following the guidelines and recommendations for action of the World Health Organization, local governments and the guidelines of our customers.
We are already implementing the following measures at our sites and on our fleet:
- We have adapted the hygiene measures to the situation and instructed our employees in accordance with the general WHO recommendations for action (avoid physical contact, social distance, hand hygiene). Disinfectants and paper towels are available to all employees at all sites.
- We do not currently receive guests at our sites. Suppliers are instructed accordingly.
- Meetings and business trips will be postponed or digitalised if possible.
- As far as possible, our employees are located in their home offices as a precautionary measure to ensure operations.
- We have set up a pandemic management team which meets daily and coordinates the situation, possible effects and necessary measures, both in general and for individual cases. The team leaders are in regular contact with customers to discuss operational and other measures. We inform our employees daily about the current situation and the measures taken.
- We ensure close coordination with our customers and partners about their guidelines.
The measures taken apply until further notice. We assure that EMO will do its utmost to continue to provide our comprehensive services to our customers as usual, although in this special situation.
Ems Maritime Offshore