Moving responsibly into future
QHSE stands for quality, health, safety, and environmental protection. As a modern shipping company, it is very important for us that neither human beings nor the environment are harmed by our activities. Therefore, we have defined our principals and our vision for a responsible treatment of human beings and the environment in our QHSE policy.
We concentrate on a clear strategy: Quality demands constant accountability.
Our goal is to be able to offer our clients the best possible and cost-efficient all-round service through regular checks and adjustments.
In this, both safety and the protection of the sea and the coast are highly valued.
EMO maintains an integrated quality, environmental, and health and safety management system that completely meets the expectations of our clients.
To achieve our goals:
- We constantly comply with legal requirements and the stipulations of our own standards. We constantly take into account the recommendations of the sector and make the necessary political and economic adjustments.
- We offer our clients the best possible advice and services. And so we comply with the wishes of our clients and heed their feedback.
- At all times we assess the risk for our locations, ships, our personnel and the environment and we prepare suitable safety measures to guarantee safe work processes and a safe working environment.
- We provide a safe and reliable workplace for our employees. We assure our clients that our personnel are fully trained and qualified and that their competencies are being constantly improved through regular training courses.
- We are committed to testing and improving our integrated management system.
Our services meet various national and international standards and are, among other things, certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Moreover, EMO is a certified member of the supplier registry of Achilles.
Your capable personal contact in the area of quality and safety. Do you require more information on our comprehensive services, want to send in a charter request, or request an individual tender? Contact us.
Phone: +49 (0) 4921 / 8907 - 5294