Modern Ship Management
Nationally and internationally, shipping in the offshore sector is a highly competitive market in which EMO has performed well for ten years. To respond properly to the growing needs of our clients and investors in the future and to meet continually growing demands in the area of quality, internal processes and operations are regularly optimized in line with identified needs.
Our competencies in ship management allow us to offer our clients and others low ship operating costs, with greater operational readiness of the vessel (low “off hire” times).
Thanks to the commitment of our nautical and technical inspection team, which consists of experienced captains and engineers, EMO also guarantees transparent information on
- the technical state of the fleet
- value retention of the ships.
Our nautical and technical inspection service is active round the clock 365 days a year for our fleet. To meet the highest possible standards in quality, EMO has the expertise of experienced engineers and former seafarers at its disposal to guarantee the technically perfect operation of the fleet.
The main points of focus here are, among others:
- Planning and carrying out maintenance
- Replacement parts logistics
- Planning of dry dock overhauls
- Construction supervision of new ships and refitting
- Nautical and technical inspections
- Meeting official requirements
- Quality and environmental management
- Implementation of national and international safety standards.
Do you have any questions about our comprehensive services or would you like to request an individual tender?
Phone: +49 (0) 4921 / 8907 - 5293