Modern Ship Management
Shipping in the offshore sector is a highly competitive market, both nationally and internationally, in which EMO has already been holding its own for ten years. In order to be able to continue to meet the growing needs of our customers and investors in the future and to satisfy the ever-increasing demands in the quality sector, internal processes and procedures are regularly optimised in line with requirements.
Thanks to our competent ship management, we are able to offer our customers low operating costs with a high level of operational readiness of the vessels (low "off hire" times).
Thanks to the commitment of our nautical-technical inspection team, which consists of experienced captains and engineers, EMO also guarantees
- Transparent information on the technical condition of the fleet
- The conservation of the value of vessels
Our nautical-technical inspection is available for our fleet around the clock, 365 days a year. In order to meet the highest possible standard of quality, EMO makes use of the expertise of experienced engineers and former seafarers, who ensure the technically perfect operation of the fleet.
The main focus here is on
- Planning and implementation of maintenance
- Spare parts logistics
- Planning of shipyard stays
- Construction supervision for new buildings and conversions
- Nautical and technical inspection
- Compliance with official requirements
- Quality and environmental management
- Implementation of national and international safety standards
Do you have questions about our comprehensive services or would you like to request an individual quotation?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +49 (0) 4921 / 8907 - 5293